Are you concerned about cleaning your commercial area? We have revealed the top 8 best commercial pressure washer models that make the cleaning process fast & powerful!
To maintain a hygienic life, it’s necessary to maintain a clean environment, not only inside the house but also in the surroundings. It might be easy and quick to clean the inside part, but you must search for a process to clean your surrounding area. Commercial pressure washers are powerful machines that will make your toughest cleaning jobs easy and comfortable.
The water force of a commercial pressure washer generally starts from 4000 PSI. It is more than sufficient to clean your large vehicles, expansive patio, garage, industrial wastage, and plenty of others. You must depend on a commercial machine to clean your factory rather than buying a low PSI or regular device.
We are presenting here a set of commercial pressure washer reviews based on our expert research and consumer satisfaction. I hope they will uplift your understanding of a commercial pressure washer and help you choose the best one.
- What Are The Best Commercial Grade Pressure Washers?
- 8 Best Pressure Washers for Commercial Use:
- Best Commercial Pressure Washer Reviews [Updated List 2023]
- Features to Consider When Buying the Best Commercial Pressure Washer
- 10 Commercial Power Washers Uses!
- Uses of Commercial Pressure Washers
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- 1. What are commercial pressure washers used for?
- 2. What PSI is a commercial pressure washer?
- 3. How important is the pump on a heavy-duty pressure washer?
- 4. How much do commercial power washers weigh?
- 5. What features should a professional pressure washer’s wheels and cart have?
- 6. Should I get hot water or cold water?
- 7. How much do commercial pressure washers cost?
- 8. Can I use my commercial pressure washing machine indoors?
- 9. Can commercial pressure washing damage paint coating on metal and wooden surfaces?
- 10. How do I store my gasoline-powered commercial pressure washer?
- Final Thoughts
What Are The Best Commercial Grade Pressure Washers?
- Best Choice: SIMPSON Cleaning ALH4240
- Best for Commercial: SIMPSON Cleaning PS4240
- Best for Durability and Comfortability: Generac 6565
- Best for Budget: Sun Joe SPX9006-PRO
- Best for Hot Water: NorthStar Gas Wet Steam
- Best for Lightweight: Sun Joe SPX9004-PRO
- Best for Heavy-Duty: Pro E4040HA
- Best for Professional: Easy-Kleen 4000 PSI
8 Best Pressure Washers for Commercial Use:
Best Choice!SIMPSON Cleaning ALH4240
|Check On Amazon!|
Best for Commercial!SIMPSON Cleaning PS4240
|Check On Amazon!|
Best for Durability and Comfortability!Generac 6565
|Check On Amazon!|
Best for Budget!Sun Joe SPX9006-PRO
|Check On Amazon!|
Best for Hot Water!NorthStar Gas Wet Steam
|Check On Amazon!|
Best for Lightweight!Sun Joe SPX9004-PRO
|Check On Amazon!|
Best for Heavy-Duty!Pro E4040HA
|Check On Amazon!|
Best for Professionals!Easy-Kleen Professional
|Check On Amazon!|
Best Commercial Pressure Washer Reviews [Updated List 2023]
Now let’s start with our list:
1. SIMPSON ALH4240 Pressure Washer
The first one on our list is Simpson Cleaning ALH4240. You can use this device for your commercial cleanings, such as offices, large vehicles, factories, oil and grease stains, challenging paint, large floor or patio, etc. It will provide you with the perfect combination of water pressure and flow, essential in cleaning heavy-duty stuff.
- The Honda GX390 engine with oil alert technology generates 4200 PSI water pressure.
- It has a Cat Industrial Triplex Plunger pump for better performance.
- 50 feet long HP hose is abrasion and kink resistant.
- 5 quick connect nozzles, 0-degree, 15-degree, 25-degree, 40-degree, and soap.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum frame has been used.
- Its powerful engine will easily remove all your tough dirt and make the surface clean.
- The frame is light-weight, durable, and compact in design, which will give you comfort in handling.
- The spray gun of this machine has an excellent grip, and it’s comfortable to use.
- You can easily connect its different nozzles for different cleanings.
- You are getting two years of manufacturing warranty to protect your investment.
- All the machines are tested in the factory for a secure supply of the product.
- You cannot use this pressure washer for cleaning your light-duty dirt.
- Few users faced the machine being stopped while using, though it was solved by the manufacturer later.
This pressure washer machine includes all the features and facilities that a person needs while cleaning. Its power can be easily used to clean your factory-like areas where it requires much effort. Its price is within your budget, so you can save from spending an extra amount on other machines.
2. SIMPSON Cleaning PS4240
This is the second-best pressure washer for commercial use on our list. Its cleaning power and performance separate us from the other machines, and Simpson kept its price within your budget. To clean the heavy-duty dirt and stain, it has got an excellent reputation. Its design is compact, and its maneuverability is also comfortable and quick.
- Honda GX390 gas engine has been used that has oil alert technology, and it generates 4200 PSI water pressure.
- It includes AAA Industrial Triplex Pump with power boost technology.
- There is a 50 feet HP Monster hose, which is kink and abrasion-resistant.
- 5 quick connect nozzles include 0, 15, 25, 40-degree, and soap applicator.
- Its frame is made of welded steel.
- The engine is made by Honda that has reputations in making good quality engines.
- You can easily remove your old paints, rigid mold, stains, and grease and clean your large vehicles and factory.
- You are getting a set of nozzles for working in different spheres.
- The frame is pretty strong and compact.
- There is a warranty of two years.
- A customer faced a problem with the machine stopping while using it for the first time.
- You have to be very careful in cleaning your delicate or fragile surfaces.
You have to combine your budget and work to choose a pressure washer. Simpson PS4240 will provide you with all the working facilities and comfort if you plan to buy this device. Among the limited budget customers, this high-pressure washer has a good reputation.
3. Generac 6565
This is another commercial pressure washer manufactured by Generac. Generac is a big name, they generally manufacture gas-powered and their pressure washers are of the best quality. Among many of their different-sized power washers, this one is the best machine to use for commercial purposes. Its performance and durability are unquestionable; it will give you total working comfort.
- The powerful Honda engine GX390 has been used here with oil alerts for better performance.
- It generates a 4200 PSI water force with a 4.0 GPM water flow.
- They’ve put AAA Industrial Triplex pump with power-boost technology.
- You will get a 50 ft Monster Hose which is kink and abrasion resistant.
- For better durability, it has a welded steel frame.
- There are five quick-connect nozzles, 0-degree, 15-degree, 25-degree, 40-degree, and soap.
- For better maneuverability, it has two 13 inches of premium pneumatic wheels.
- All of the machines’ functionality is successfully tested in the factory.
- The high power is more than enough for your heavy-duty cleaning task.
- The HP hose is long enough to reach every corner of your cleaning area.
- Different nozzles will provide you with different working facilities.
- Its movement becomes easy for the two wheels.
- There is a warranty of one year.
- Some users faced problems while taking out the pump while doing some repairs.
- For light-duty cleaning, you might face difficulty using the machine.
This machine’s characteristics include better durability, performance, and working comfort. The money you will pay for this machine is much less than the facilities you will get from it. Please send us your feedback if you decide to buy this model.
4. Sun Joe SPX9006-PRO
It is considered that a commercial pressure washer will be of high PSI to generate much pressure. But you can use low PSI machines also for your deep cleaning. Sun Joe SPX9006 is specially made for use in commercial purposes. This machine will relieve you from putting fuel on since it uses electricity to run.
- 5 AMP / 1800 Watt brushless induction motor generates 1300 PSI water force.
- It has a 1-gallon onboard detergent tank for hassle-free use.
- You can easily control its water pressure with its adjustable pressure valve.
- You will get five quick connect nozzles, 0, 15, 25, 40-degree, and soap.
- It has an onboard hose reel for better maneuverability.
- For using a long time, this machine will serve you well.
- You can easily control its water force without even changing the nozzle.
- For different cleaning, you can change the nozzles easily.
- It is run by electricity, which is relatively easy to get in all the places.
- Its compact design makes it easier to move it around.
- There is a one-year warranty on this product.
- In a few cases, the users got very low PSI and had to replace it.
- It might not serve you properly for heavy-duty cleanings, such as removing old paint or tough stain.
Based on its power supply, you can easily choose this pressure washing machine if you have difficulty arranging the fuel for your machine, then this might be a better option for you. You don’t have to spend much on this device, it’s budget-friendly, and its durability is unquestionable.
5. NorthStar 3000 PSI Pressure Washer
This is a machine with four wheels, and it has high PSI, which can easily be used for your commercial cleaning. If you are looking for a pressure washer that can use hot and cold water, this is the one. Not all machines support hot water as they need different components. It becomes easier to remove your oil and grease stains using hot water.
- Honda GX390’s powerful engine generates a maximum of 3000 PSI water force.
- It has a quick-connect rear entry gun for a secure connection.
- Fifty feet hose is a non-marking and quick connector.
- There are five quick-connect nozzles, including a steam nozzle.
- You will get a chemical injector as well.
- The best part of this machine is that you can use hot water to clean it.
- It has four wheels for better carrying to your working places.
- You can easily connect its hose, spray gun, and nozzles.
- Its hose is pretty long to reach every side of your working place.
- It has very low vibration, so you can work without any disturbance.
- A user got a broken product on his home delivery, so you must check it properly before receiving it.
- Because of hot water, you might not always get the maximum speed.
Hot water pressure washers are fewer in number in the market, and all of them are not good in quality. NorthStar makes good quality machines, so you can easily rely on this machine. It has got plenty of good reviews from its consumers.
6. Sun Joe SPX9004 PRO
Lightweight, compact, and high-performance machine is SPX9004-Pro, which is exclusively made for using commercial purposes. You can easily carry it wherever you want by the handle positioned at its top. It’s a pretty durable machine that runs on electricity. It makes less noise, so you will not be irritated while doing your cleaning job.
- It has a powerful 13.5 AMP / 1800 Watt engine for providing a maximum 1300 PSI pressure.
- Its water flow is 2 GPM, and it has got a frequency of 60 Hz.
- 5 quick connect nozzles come with 0, 15, 25, 40 degrees, and soap applicators.
- SPX9004 has a maximum rating per the CSA test standard.
- It is lightweight, and it has a handle on its top.
- You are getting a durable and compact machine for using commercial purposes.
- It runs on electricity, which is readily available in all the places.
- Its power is perfect for doing light-duty and medium-duty cleaning.
- You will get different nozzles for various purposes, and they can be connected easily.
- It’s easy to carry because of its weight.
- You will get one year of warranty.
- This pressure washer doesn’t have any wheels, and it might annoy you sometimes while carrying it.
- Its power might not be enough for heavy-duty cleaning.
Based on its good sides, we can say that if your working sphere is limited and you want a hassle-free machine, Sun Joe SPX9004-Pro should be your priority. Most of its consumers have been using it for years, which shows its durability. If you buy this machine, don’t forget to share your experience.
7. Pressure Pro E4040HA
This is the next heavy-duty professional power washer on our list. It generates much power as you need in your commercial workplace. It’ll be easy to clean the tough dirt and mold car, factory, patio, large vehicles, etc. In terms of durability, it has a very good reputation, and the best part is that it used a Honda engine for better energy and performance.
- It has a powerful Honda engine that generates a maximum pressure of around 4000 PSI water power.
- It’s AR Triplex Plunger pump delivers 4.0-gallon water per minute.
- You’ll get 5 quick connect nozzles and one 50 feet long HP hose.
- Low oil shutdown technology has been used in this machine for longer-lasting.
- Its thermo-sensor prevents overheating in bypass mode.
- You will get much power to clean tough stain and remove paint.
- 5 different nozzle tip can be used for different cleanings.
- Its PSI and GPM combination provides better performance.
- Its long hose will reach your farthest corner in your workplace.
- You will get total working comfort.
- For light-duty cleaning, you have to be careful.
- Sometimes customer care takes time to repair the machine.
No matter how tough your dirt is, this machine can easily clean that up. Its users are pleased and perfectly comfortable using this pressure washer for a long time. This device can be one of your best deals so far.
8. Easy Kleen Hot Water Pressure Washer
This is another hot water pressure washer on our list. While choosing a hot water power washer, you must be a little careful as it might trouble you more than a cold water machine. You must be very careful when you use it so that the hot water doesn’t harm you. Apart from these problems, a hot water machine will clean your sticky dirt far better than the other machines in its class.
- A 13 HP Honda engine has been used in this pressure washer.
- This machine generates around 4000 PSI water pressure along with an average GPM.
- Its total shipping weight will be around 430 pounds.
- Its structure has 4 wheels to make it easy to carry.
- It has a 10-gallon poly fuel tank.
- Your hardened grease and oil stain can be cleaned without much effort.
- You can balance and carry it comfortably on its four wheels.
- It generates a lot of water power.
- You can comfortably hold its spray gun for its better grip.
- On one filling of its tank, you can clean a lot of things.
- You need to be really careful and wear proper equipment while using the device.
- In some cases, it consumes a lot of fuel, and you must send it for repair then.
Its frame is made of welded steel, which ensures its longevity and better carriage. If you are looking for the best commercial hot water pressure washer, this can be one of your best options. Your working comfort is our priority, and that’s why we suggest you the best machines list.
Features to Consider When Buying the Best Commercial Pressure Washer
Having little knowledge about pressure washers, you might end up buying a non-commercial machine. So, here, we made an effort to give you a good idea about the commercial pressure washers if you are new to it.
1. Gas or Electric Pressure
You must understand the differences between gas and electric pressure washer. A gas pressure washer consumes gasoline to run and produce massive PSI to clean your tough dirt and stain. It creates a lot of noise and fume. Most commercial machines are gas-powered devices.
On the other hand, an electric pressure washer runs on electricity and produces less PSI than the gas-powered one. These are less in weight and produce less noise and fume. There are a few companies, such as Sun Joe, who make electric commercial pressure washers.
2. Hot or Cold Water
Depending on the water’s temperature, you will find two different types, hot or cold water pressure washers. Most of the machines are made for using cold water as they are widely needed. You can easily clean most of your dirt smoothly with a cold water machine, and they are easy to repair if any problem occurs.
A hot water machine can perfectly clean your oil, grease, or sticky stains. Doing a survey will give you an idea about the type of machine you might need.
3. Commercial Pump Type
A commercial pressure washer pump is a high-pressure reciprocating plunger pump that generates much pressure to clean tough dirt, dust, mud, grime, grease, mold, etc., from a surface. Most commercial machines have used the Triplex Plunger pump because of its high performance and extreme durability.
4. Different Nozzles
If you buy a commercial power washer, it doesn’t mean that all the time, you will be doing heavy-duty cleanings. For your comfortable cleanings, you must use nozzles with more comprehensive degrees, such as 25 or 40, etc. Most of the brands will provide you with around 5 types of nozzles, for instance, 0, 15, 25, 40, and soap applicator.
While applying detergent, your soap nozzle will help you a great deal. All the nozzles use easy-connect technology so that you can easily remove or connect them with your spray gun.
10 Commercial Power Washers Uses!
Have a look at these 10 images. We have shown some results of industrial cleaning that you can achieve with commercial pressure washers!
Uses of Commercial Pressure Washers
Some additional uses include:
The most common source that requires pressure washing is buildings. The job requires certain advancements and safety measures to reach upper areas. Also, certified professionals are necessary to use pressure washes for complexes.
Sports tennis and basketball courts are washed with a pressure cleaner for security purposes. The job demands a powerful cleaner to finish the task promptly.
Parking spaces are one of the busiest areas that require quick and efficient cleaning. Pressure washers are a must-have for areas that cannot afford to spend much time.
Another vital spot is the ships. Shipping vessels can be quite efficiently cleaned using this machine. Apart from this, it also makes tasks more straightforward and effortless.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. What are commercial pressure washers used for?
Commercial pressure washers are machines with high PSI and GPM that are used for heavy-duty cleaning. They can be used in large offices, motor car shops, factories, stations, airports, houses, etc. Apart from the mentioned places, you can use a commercial pressure washer anywhere if you feel the need.
2. What PSI is a commercial pressure washer?
PSI 3000 and above is considered a commercial pressure washer. A commercial machine must generally clean the tough dirt, mold, and stain for a large area. Because of this reason, the PSI needs to be higher as the strong stain cannot be cleaned with a lower PSI machine. The GPM of a commercial device is also comparatively higher for the same reason.
3. How important is the pump on a heavy-duty pressure washer?
A pump is part of a pressure washer that generates the pressure on water and sends it through the HP hose and spray gun, cleaning the obstacles. A pump of a commercial power washer needs to be powerful and robust for it to be able to create high pressure and work smoothly. Most of its working capability depends on the pump.
4. How much do commercial power washers weigh?
Commercial power washers primarily run on gas so that they can generate heavy pressure, and gas machines are comparatively heavy. A commercial machine can weigh 80 – 100 pounds or even higher. Of its increased weight, it becomes difficult to carry the machine from one place to another. Most people use long hoses to cover an extensive area cleaning.
5. What features should a professional pressure washer’s wheels and cart have?
As mentioned earlier, a commercial pressure washer is comparatively heavier and difficult to move around. It would help if you had a strong cart with a metal body and heavyweight tolerable maneuverable wheels attached to it. The cart’s surface should not be very high from the ground so that you can easily place the machine onto it.
6. Should I get hot water or cold water?
Hot water is better for cleaning oil, grease, and sticky dirt. The heat of the water and the water force combined is more effective for these types of stain. But maintenance of a hot water machine is not as easy as the cold water one. For this reason, people tend to buy a cold water pressure washer. If the working environment doesn’t include only sticky dirt, you should not go for a hot water machine.
7. How much do commercial pressure washers cost?
The price of a professional pressure washer can start from 300 dollars, and it can reach thousands of dollars depending on what type of cleaning you are going to do with it. Some customized machines are really expensive because of their working capability and personalized designs.
8. Can I use my commercial pressure washing machine indoors?
Using your commercial pressure washer indoors is not advisable because there remains a chance of hazards. These machines are large and generate high pressure, which might damage the soft surface of your indoor kinds of stuff. Maintaining specific procedures and taking proper precautions, you use your commercial machines at home to avoid any accidents.
9. Can commercial pressure washing damage paint coating on metal and wooden surfaces?
Commercial pressure washing can easily damage paints on wood and metal because of its pressurized water force. These machines are often used to remove old paint from a surface like wood and metal. So, don’t use a commercial pressure washer on a painted surface. If it’s necessary to use, you should choose a nozzle with minimum pressure.
10. How do I store my gasoline-powered commercial pressure washer?
You must take certain precautions if you want to store your gas pressure washer for a long time. First, you should remove most of its components, such as the hose, nozzle, spray gun, detergent tank connection, etc. Make sure that you turn off the fuel supply. You can put in some fuel stabilizer if your tank contains gasoline. You can even winterize your machine if you have an upcoming cold season.
Commercial pressure washers use high-performance engines and pumps to perfectly combine the water pressure (PSI) with water flow (GPM). Mainly they produce over 3000 PSI, but you will also get lower machines for light and medium-duty cleanings such as cleaning your car, glass, floor, etc. The above-listed devices are exclusively made for using commercial purposes. You will definitely gain if you follow the instruction. Our effort will be successful if you benefit even a little bit.