Last Updated: 5th June, 2018
Amazon Services LLC Associates Program
Pressurewasherclub.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
To us, your privacy is a treasure. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
To make this notice easy to find, we made it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
Amendment of the Policy
Type of Information that We Collect
During the time of your visit to our website, we collect information that is necessary to provide you better service and comfort. To enhance your browsing experience these information is necessary.
Personal information is those date that identifies you as an individual or can be used to identify yourself. Different types personal information can be gathered during your visits such as your name, e-mail address, demographic data (For example age, gender, zip code, etc.) and interests.
Method of Collecting Information
At the time of your browsing we collect information in the following ways:
- When you visit the site
- When you Sign Up to receive emails and for other communications
- When you posting comments
- At the time of your request for any kind of assistance
- When you place a complaint.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Use of Your Information
We make use of your information as allowed under applicable law, including the following:
- The contract we have with you
- The compliance of a legal obligation to which we are bound to
- The legitimate interest of pressurewasherclub.com
- The permission you provide us at the time of the collection of your information
- We ensure that our networks and information are secure
- To prevent fraud
We use your information as follows:
- To communicate with your about changes
- To send you emails and other information
- To provide you the requested services
- To provide advertisements, including advertising based on your activity on our services or activity on third-party sites and applications
- For promotional and survey purposes
- To improve our products, services, and operations
- To communicate with you
- To track the users’ movements
- To perform statistical, demographic and marketing analysis.
Do We Disclose Any Information to Outside Parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise, transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Other information includes any information that does not identify you as the individual. These information can be collected through technology includes tracking information collected by us or third parties. These information include:
- Information about your browsing device, brands, operating system, ISP, client ID, browser type, etc.
- The history of the pages that you view
- The additional traffic date
- Location data such as your IP address, geo-location information
- Demographic information
- Search keywords and results
- And other information that doesn’t reveal your specific identity.
Collecting the Other Information
We collect the other information in the following ways:
- By your browsers or automatically through your device
- Using Cookies, Pixel Tags, other similar technologies
Use of Other Information
Under the applicable law, we use and disclose any other information for any purpose. We also may include the other information with your personal information when necessary.
We suggest you that unless we ask you don’t send any sensitive information (for example, Social Security Number, Information of your racial or ethnic origin, political views, religious beliefs, health, biometric or genetic characteristics, criminal background, trade union membership, etc.). Any sensitive information can be left unanswered during any request.
We try our best to your data secured. But, no method is 100 percent secure. For that reason, we cannot guarantee the total security of your data (including personal data) and you must accept the fact. Whenever you will feel that your data is not secure, please feel free to contact us as soon as possible.
Retention of Data
We retain your information (including personal information) as long as we need them maintaining the applicable law.
We retain your data in the following ways:
- As long as we have an ongoing relationship with you
- As long as we are the subject to the legal obligation
- When retention is advisably maintaining our legal position
Services Used by Children
We do not intentionally collect any personal information of the children as the services are not directed to the children. The retained data is collected maintaining the permission by applicable law. The residents of California, the USA who are under 18 years of age are considered as children.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We, therefore, will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent or without maintaining the applicable law. You are free to Opt Out from sharing your personal data with any other third party by contacting us.
Privacy Contact Information
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.